- NanoHat OLED is a small and cute monochrome OLED module with low power consumption. It is 0.96". Its resolution is 128 x 64. It communicates with a master device with I2C.
- The NanoHat OLED module has the same form factor as FriendlyElec's NanoPi NEO. It can be stacked on a NanoPi NEO.
- It has three onboard programmable user buttons, a 2.0mm pitch 4-Pin I2C connector.
- LCD Size:0.96"
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- High Contrast, Low Power Consumption
- 3 x Onboard Button
- PCB Dimension(mm): 40 x 40
- GPIO Pin Description
Pin# Name Linux gpio Pin# Name Linux gpio 1 SYS_3.3V 2 VDD_5V 3 I2C0_SDA 4 VDD_5V 5 I2C0_SCL 6 GND 7 NC 8 NC 9 GND 10 NC 11 K1 0 12 NC 13 K2 2 14 GND 15 K3 3 16 NC 17 SYS_3.3V 18 NC 19 NC 20 GND 21 NC 22 NC 23 NC 24 NC
Only GND and 5V on the 12-Pin land are connected and the rest pins are open. For more details on the 12-Pin connector refer to NanoPi NEO/Air/NEO2's wiki site.
Currently only the NanoPi NEO, NEO2 and NanoPi NEO Air work with this module.
The NanoHat OLED module has the same form factor as FriendlyElec's NanoPi NEO. It can be stacked on a NanoPi NEO/NEO2/Air.
Here is a hardware setup:
NanoPi NEO Air
NanoPi NEO Plus2
Run pre-enabled NanoHat-OLED ROM
Board Type CPU Model Download Link to Image File Image File NanoPi NEO H3 Download official-ROMs/nanopi-neo_ubuntu-oled_4.x.y_YYYYMMDD.img.zip NanoPi NEO Air H3 Download official-ROMs/nanopi-neo-air_ubuntu-oled_4.x.y_YYYYMMDD.img.zip NanoPi NEO Core H3 Download official-ROMs/nanopi-neo-core_ubuntu-oled_4.x.y_YYYYMMDD.img.zip NanoPi NEO2 H5 Download official-ROMs/nanopi-neo2_ubuntu-oled_4.x.y_YYYYMMDD.img.zip NanoPi NEO Plus2 H5 Download official-ROMs/nanopi-neo-plus2_ubuntu-oled_4.x.y_YYYYMMDD.img.zip NanoPi NEO Core2 H5 Download official-ROMs/nanopi-neo-core2_ubuntu-oled_4.x.y_YYYYMMDD.img.zip
Enable NanoHat-OLED manually
There are some code samples for NanoHat OLED. You can get these samples by running the following commands under Ubuntu core:
git clone https://github.com/friendlyarm/NanoHatOLED.git cd NanoHatOLED sudo -H ./install.sh
Run Code Samples
After the code samples are installed they will automatically run on system reboot and display date and time
Here are the definitions of the NanoHat OLED's three user buttons:
K1 -> Show date & time;
K2 -> Show master device's system status: IP address, CPU usage, RAM, CPU temperature and etc;
K3 -> Shutdown. After this button is pressed system will not be shut down immediately but will pop up a Yes/No dialog. Pressing K1 switches between Yes and No, and pressing K2 is to confirm the selection.
- [Schematic](Schematic NanoHat OLED V1.4 1804.pdf)
- [Schematic](Schematic NanoHat OLED V1.0.pdf)
- [Datasheet](NanoHat OLED Datasheet.pdf)
- Released English Version
- Updated section 4