From FriendlyARM WiKi
1 Flash to eMMC
1.1 Flash OS with eflasher Utility
- For more details about eflasher refer to the wiki link: EFlasher。
- Extract the eflasher Image and win32diskimager.rar files. Insert a TF card(at least 4G) into a Windows PC and run the win32diskimager utility as administrator. On the utility's main window select your TF card's drive, the wanted image file and click on "write" to start flashing the TF card.
- Insert this card into your board's BOOT slot and power on (with a 5V/2A power source). If the green LED is on and the blue LED is blinking this indicates your board has successfully booted.
- Connect the board to an HDMI monitor or an LCD and a USB mouse, and select an OS to start installation.
- If your board doesn't support HDMI or no monitor is connected you can select an OS by running the following command:
$ su root $ eflasher
The password for "root" is "fa".
Type "yes" to start installation:
- If you want to flash other system to eMMC you can download the whole images-for-eflasher directory and extract the package under that directory to the FRIENDLYARM partition of an installation SD card.