Matrix - NanoHat PCM5102A
- The Matrix - NanoHat PCM5102A module uses TI's DAC audio chip PCM5102A and NS' low-noise, ultra-low dropout LP2992 regulator. PCM5102A's sample rates up to 384kHz and its resolution is 32-bit.
- Its dynamic range is 112dB. Its THD+N at –1 dBFS is -93db. Its full-scale single-ended output is 2.1V. The SNR is 120dB.
- Its onboard VS1838B infrared receiver allows it to be remote-controlled.
- This module has exactly the same dimension as the NanoPi NEO/Air and can be stacked on an NanoPi NEO/Air.
- Ultra-low out-of-band noise
- Audio data bit length: 16-bit, 24-bit and 32-bit
- Audio format selection: I2S (Low) / Left-justified
- Sampling frequency: 384KHz, resolution: 32-bit
- Onboard infrared receiver
- Pin Description:
12Pin header pin description:
|1||VDD_5V||5V Power In|
|6||IR Receiver||IR Receiver|
|8||LRCK||I2S/PCM Sample Rate Clock/Sync|
|9||BCK||I2S/PCM Sample Rate Clock|
|10||DIN||I2S/PCM Serial Data Input|
How to Play
After you mount your PCM5102A to a NanoPi NEO/Air connect your PCM5102A to speakers with a RCA to 3.5mm audio jack cable and power on your NanoPi NEO/Air
Run the following commands to play an audio file (in our example we played kewang.mp3)
- Released English version