Matrix - CAM500A
The CAM500A module uses Omni Vision’s QSXGA CMOS OV5640 module. It has DVP parallel output interface and supports up to 2592 x 1944 photographing and 720P@30fps video recording. It has automatic image control functions: AFC, AWB and AEC etc.
The CAM500A uses a cell phone camera. This camera’s focal length is 2.7mm. Its aperture is 2.8. Its viewing angle is 66 degree.
- 5MP (2592 x 1944) photographing, 720P@30fps video recording
- Focal length: 2.7mm, Aperture: 2.8, Viewing angle: 66 degree
- Automatic image control functions: AFC, AWB and AEC etc
- 24 PIN FPC interface including DVC parallel output, 3.3V power, I2C and GPIO
- 1.8V signal level
Connect CAM500A to ARM Board
Connect CAM500A to Tiny4412
- Tiny4412 works with CAM500A
An open source APP developed by FriendlyElec for CAM500A/CAM500B (supports preview, picture-taking and video recording)
- [APP source code: https://github.com/friendlyarm/android_CameraDemo]
- [Source code for NanoPi 2:https://github.com/friendlyarm]
- Released English Version